Happy New Year everyone! Today, I’m going to talk about one of my New Year’s goals, and that is to write 3 blogs a week every week for the entire year. 156 blogs! 156 blogs sounds like a big task, but luckily I’ve been blessed with a great education and lots of weird experiences from my past. So, some of the topics I may or may not discuss this year include…
- Favorite verses from the Bible
- Practical Christianity
- William James and the Will to Believe
- various Ralph Waldo Emerson quotes and passages
- stories from my wife’s home daycare
- that time a college prank went wrong and I had a gun pointed at me
- that time a naked guy ran through the church service(not a joke – this actually happened)
- will our puppy ever stop using our floors as a toilet?
- Hey Jesus… wouldn’t 2021 be a great year to return?
- more passages from my published books
- Cash giveaways!
- What address I want you to send the cash to…
- the difficulty of making 156 blogs entertaining
- okay, maybe I’ll skip a week
- And finally, Why Napoleon Dynamite might be the best movie of all time.
Stay tuned and thanks for reading my 53rd blog.