As I was mowing my yard this morning, it occurred to me once again how lucky we are to have such a loving, and amazing Deity, but it also occurred to me that there are a few things that I wish were different. So, I don’t mean to look a gift Creator in the Omnipotence, but here are a few requests I have of our God in Heaven.
- Seeing as how we got a puppy for Christmas is there any way you could make dog poop bright red?
- Along the same lines, could we make mosquitos like fireflies, or maybe have ominous music come out of their tiny mouths as they are flying towards us?
- Have you ever thought about putting a volume control on babies and little children?
- What’s with the pinky toe? It’s ugly on just about everyone.
- Since cows are so delicious, could you put a bunch of vitamins and healthy stuff in them?
- Could we give sharks a bunch of cute baby teeth instead?
- And when it comes to mankind, could you go back and make us loving and caring and understanding and patient and willing to work together for the greater good – you know, instead of what we have now?
Thank you for reading my 109th blog.